Cyber Security Detection/Hunt Analyst
**Top Secret Clearance Required**
The team is seeking a qualified contributor to provide network traffic analysis and the development of new analytic capabilities. Join our team in protecting our nation from its adversaries.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze network traffic logs using Bro and/or similar tools
- Build and configure virtual machines in a test-bed environment
- Develop commands and shell scripts in Bash/Linux
- Detect network-based threats and associated TTPs
- Build network-based threat scenarios for table-top exercises
- Write detailed reports for response actions & incident handling
- Articulate vulnerabilities, threats, and incidents to managers
- Working closely with Government analysts to assist and identify new requirements for analytics and capabilities.
- Requires an active Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelors degree and four (4) years of related experience preferred. If applicable, degree should be in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Cyber Security. In lieu of degree, four (4) additional years of related experience may be considered.
- Three (3)+ years experience operating in a SOC or similar environment
- Understanding of OSI Network Model
- Network monitoring with tools such as Netflow or Bro.
- Experience deploying and working with virtual machines
- Writing detailed reports of potential vulnerabilities and post-infection events
- Understanding of VPN, VLAN, cloud, and mobile network technologies
- Familiar with network-attack behavior such as C2, exploit kits, Trojans, phishing techniques
- Network penetration testing
- Intelligence or threat analysis experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Required experience:
- conducting network vulnerability assessments: 4 years
- network monitoring such as Netflow or Bro: 4 years
- operating in a Security Operations Center: 3 years
- Required license or certification:
- active Top Secret Clearance
Our Company Overview:
Business Computers Management Consulting Group, LLC (BCMC) is a small business specializing in Information Technology (IT), Cybersecurity, Information Assurance (IA), SOA, Big Data Management, Program Management, and more for Federal, State, and Local agencies. We possess highly skilled engineers, providing innovative solutions backed by strong past performances. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and registered promising highest quality to all of our clients.
Extremely competitive salary
95% employer paid for employee medical, dental, & vison coverages
100% employer paid for employee life, STD & LTD disability coverages
401k with company match and profit sharing
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent & health care
10 standard holidays & 3 weeks of annual leave