Test Engineer: Principal
**Top Secret Clearance Required**
Looking for motivated individuals to support a long-term, cutting-edge research and development program for one of the country’s highest priority cyber initiatives. On this program you will have the opportunity to work with technical leaders in cyber, networking, computer science, and data analytics to develop the next generation of automated cyber defense platforms. Individuals in this role are responsible for implementing, deploying, and maintaining Redhat Linux operating systems in a highly virtualized environment across a variety of hardware solutions and operational platforms. These capabilities are used to deploy large-scale cyber countermeasure capabilities to detect and prevent sophisticated threats and vulnerabilities on enterprise networks.
- Plan and perform test assignments involving definition of test and verification requirements, feature and user story acceptance criteria, plans and sequences relative to complex software and hardware subsystems and resolve identified conflicting issues.
- Support a test program which includes establishing test methods and techniques, developing test plans, developing test requirements, writing test procedures and reports, and conducting tests, including equivalent documentation for agile projects.
- Participate in test readiness reviews, participate in design reviews, and conduct audits of test programs and facilities.
- Utilize knowledge of precedents in test engineering and apply understanding of principles of related engineering and software technology to ensure test validity and integrity.
- Conduct tests, which include collaborating with others in establishing language, database, and computer simulation requirements and configuration management techniques. This includes development, management and execution of automated test scripts in a DevSecOps environment.
- Duties may include performing system test planning and implementation for medium to large-scale systems using state-of-the-art technology.
- Develop and maintain test documentation including plans, procedures, reports, etc.
- Analyze test results.
- Document and keep program management informed of any and all deviations from customer requirements.
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for manual and automated testing of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with the following:
- Interface definition and documentation (ICDs)
- End-to-end IV&V processes and methodologies
- Tools for requirements management, software development, discrepancy reporting and configuration management
- Test script development.
- Automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium).
- Advanced cybersecurity capabilities
Basic Qualifications & Education:
- Minimum active Top-Secret clearance required; eligible for DHS Suitability. Candidate with active Top Secret or TS/SCI is highly desired.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field and a minimum of 6-10 years related experience or 12 years without a degree.
- Experience with requirements development, management and architectures.
- Experience in conducting security testing.
- Experience in developing operational procedures.
- Experience in the maintenance of complex hardware and software data processing systems.
- Experience with systems engineering and configuration management processes.
- Experience in software and database design, development and test.
- Experience generating IV&V CDRLs and other documentation.
- Strong experience performing verification and functional performance testing, preferably in an agile-focused DevOps/DevSecOps environment using automated test methods and tools (e.g., Selenium).
Our Company Overview:
Business Computers Management Consulting Group, LLC (BCMC) is a small business specializing in Information Technology (IT), Cybersecurity, Information Assurance (IA), SOA, Big Data Management, Program Management, and more for Federal, State, and Local agencies. We possess highly skilled engineers, providing innovative solutions backed by strong past performances. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and registered promising highest quality to all of our clients.
Extremely competitive salary
95% employer paid for employee medical, dental, & vison coverages
100% employer paid for employee life, STD & LTD disability coverages
401k with company match and profit sharing
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent & health care
10 standard holidays & 3 weeks of annual leave