DevOps Integration Engineer Entry Level
**Top Secret Clearance Required**
Looking for motivated individuals to support a long-term, cutting-edge program for one of the country’s highest priority cyber initiatives. On this program you will have the opportunity to work with technical leaders in cyber, networking, computer science, and data analytics to develop the next generation of automated cyber defense platforms. Individuals in this role are responsible for designing, integrating, and maintaining DevSecOps continuous test/integration/deployment and operational platforms. These capabilities are used to deploy large-scale cyber countermeasure capabilities to detect and prevent sophisticated threats and vulnerabilities on enterprise networks.
- Provide expertise in integrating and administering Redhat OpenShift and other DevSecOps pipeline products
- Provide expertise in system integration in an agile environment
- Provide expertise in Continuous test/integration/deployment platforms
- Assist customers with installation, configuration, communications and provide troubleshooting & remediation.
- Assist customers on-site during release deployment and with periodic system/application patching
- (1+ years) Experience of Redhat Linux administration, including system design, configuration, maintenance, upgrade and administration.
- (1+ years) Experience/knowledge of virtualization (VMWare, etc.)
- (1+ years) Knowledge or experience of Jenkins automation server and continuous delivery DevOps Microservices architecture.
- (1+ years) knowledge or experience of Ansible tool.
- (2+ years) experience in Linux shell scripting
- Assist in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of both open source licensed and Commercial-off-the-Shelf software tools.
- Excellent user interface / interpersonal / written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to operate in a team environment consisting of both internal and external members, co-workers and customers
- The ability to follow supervisor's directions and meet task deadlines
- The ability to document and electronically store daily task information, architecture, processes, and user instructions
- The ability to work independently
- Strong knowledge of design, implementation and support of networking, including routers, file servers, DNS, LDAP.
- Cybersecurity knowledge or experience
- Scripting experience with automating processes and deployments using tools such as scripting (bash, python, perl, etc.)
Clearance Level & Education Level
- Active Top Secret clearance required; eligible for Top Secret clearance and DHS Suitability. Candidate with active Top Secret or TS/SCI is highly desired, and DHS Suitability.
- 'Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field with a minimum of 1 years related experience or 4 years’ experience without a degree.
Our Company Overview:
Business Computers Management Consulting Group, LLC (BCMC) is a small business specializing in Information Technology (IT), Cybersecurity, Information Assurance (IA), SOA, Big Data Management, Program Management, and more for Federal, State, and Local agencies. We possess highly skilled engineers, providing innovative solutions backed by strong past performances. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and registered promising highest quality to all of our clients.
Extremely competitive salary
95% employer paid for employee medical, dental, & vison coverages
100% employer paid for employee life, STD & LTD disability coverages
401k with company match and profit sharing
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent & health care
10 standard holidays & 3 weeks of annual leave