RSA Archer Applications Developer
Top Secret Clearance Required
BCMC has an immediate opening for a RSA Archer Developer. The candidates shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in cloud security in Cyber Security. If the candidate has a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field, seven (7) years of experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms
Top Secret Clearance required. TS/SCI or DHS Suitability is a plus.
- RSA Archer module development
- Web development
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
- Knowledge of programming and server software operations
- Proficiency with web design, user interfaces, and performance tuning
- Proficiency with C# or VB.NET
- Familiarity with Web services protocols such as REST, SOAP, XML
- Understand principles of secure code development
- Experience with MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio
- Experience working in a team environment
Our Company Overview:
Business Computers Management Consulting Group, LLC (BCMC) is an 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business specializing in Information Technology (IT), Cybersecurity, Information Assurance (IA), SOA, Big Data Management, Program Management, and more for Federal, State, and Local agencies. We possess highly skilled engineers, providing innovative solutions backed by strong past performances. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and registered promising highest quality to all of our clients.
BCMC participates in e-Verify. We provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s I-9 Form to confirm work authorization. BCMC is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other status defined by law. Go to www.bcmcgroup.com to learn more about BCMC.
- Extremely competitive salary
- 95% employer paid for employee medical, dental, & vison coverages
- 100% employer paid for employee life, STD & LTD disability coverages
- 401k with company match and profit sharing
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent & health care
- 10 standard holidays & 3 weeks of annual leave