BCMC has an immediate opening for a Mid-Level Multi-Media Content Manager to support the DoD’s most visited website with over 2M hits per month on our Information Assurance Support Environment (IASE) project. The Content Manager will work with a small multi-disciplinary development team of high performing problem solvers and manage the Content Management System (CMS) to intake, process and post high volumes of multi-media content to identify user trends and recommend systems to increase capability and efficiency.
Job Location: Fort Meade, MD at Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
Clearance Level: Must have an active Secret Clearance at the time of hire
Certification Requirement: Must have a Security+ Cert at the time of hire
- Work directly with the government and BCMC PMs to host multi-media content to the DoD’s most visited website.
- Runs the CMS operations, reviews content submissions, designs post and posts content
- Identify content submission trends and recommends systems to improves customer experience (UI/UX), adds capability or functionality, automates systems and increases efficiency
- Works with management, development, project and daily operations team to recommend improvements to the site.
- Works with content developers/owners to best organize the site to reduce clicks to content.
- Works with web design team to optimize UI/UX.
- Designs, develop and create site, pages and content postings that are aesthetically appealing.
- Works in an agile environment
- Identifies opportunities to integrate COTS/GOTS systems to decrease cost of support and operation
- Researches solutions for complex IT issues
- Develops systems to automate reporting using big data/logging tools
- Create processes and systems that automate the posting of content
- Develops new systems to better deliver multi-media content to millions of end-users
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience performing multi-media content management
- Intelligent, problem solving, solution offering, independent thinker
- Experience with multi-media content management using SharePoint and WordPress
- Experience with hosted content on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in agile development
- Familiarity with web standards to include 508 compliance
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education
Our Company Overview:
Business Computers Management Consulting Group, LLC (BCMC) is an 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business specializing in Information Technology (IT), Cybersecurity, Information Assurance (IA), SOA, Big Data Management, Program Management, and more for Federal, State, and Local agencies. We are appraised at CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001:2008 certified and registered promising highest quality to all of our clients.
We support employee dedication with attractive benefits > https://www.bcmcgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/BCMC-HR-overview-optimized.pdf