BCMC has an immediate opening for a Junior Level Helpdesk Analyst to support the DoD’s most visited website with over 2M hits per month on our Information Assurance Support Environment (IASE) project. The helpdesk analyst will work with a small multi-disciplinary development team of high performing problem solvers to identify customer helpdesk trends. Analyst will also recommends and develop systems to respond to emerging trends and increase efficiency and automation.
Job Location: Fort Meade, MD at Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
Clearance Level: Must have an active Secret Clearance at the time of hire
Certification Requirement: Must have a Security+ Cert at the time of hire
- Provides assistance to the customers in the use of the IT systems to include the posting of multi-media content, use of automated systems, report generation, collection of automated logs via email
- Identifies and develops new ITIL ITSM service desk tool to manage helpdesk inquiries and tickets
- Analyzes the potential to add phone and chat feature to the helpdesk system. Implements phone and chat capability if necessary.
- Manages the IT systems customer support mailboxes and accurately processes and records requests
- Develops bank of automated responses to common customer questions to integrate into automated response system
- Redirect customer requests to tier 3 staff for resolution if necessary
- Activates and deactivate user account
- Assists program manager and development team in the preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Investigates the rollback of recurring reports replaced with automated logging systems.
- Providers assistance to users on the use of the IT systems including occasional training to groups
- Develops and trains customers on standard processes and procedures
- Stay current with IT system information, changes and updates
- Responsible for tier one and two response to customers’ request for assistance and provides a timely initial response and follow up.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years’ experience problem solving in a customer service or helpdesk support role
- Intelligent, problem solving, solution offering, independent thinker
- Familiarity with WordPress, SharePoint, HTML5 and Java among other web-based languages
- Ability to work cooperatively and collegially with others and to establishing a professional working rapport with a diverse set of customers
- Patient, polite and professional
- Analytical and critical thinking skills and ability
- Excellent listening, written, verbal and interpersonal skills, in particular the ability to speak and write clearly and accurately (and with correct grammar)
- Ability to multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to work independently
- Professional; handles stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization
Our Company Overview:
Business Computers Management Consulting Group, LLC (BCMC) is an 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business specializing in Information Technology (IT), Cybersecurity, Information Assurance (IA), SOA, Big Data Management, Program Management, and more for Federal, State, and Local agencies. We are appraised at CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001:2008 certified and registered promising highest quality to all of our clients.
We support employee dedication with attractive benefits > https://www.bcmcgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/BCMC-HR-overview-optimized.pdf