Tier 3 Vulnerability Assessment Analyst - Day Shift
BCMC has an immediate opening for a Tier Level Vulnerability Assessment Analyst.
The Tier 3 Analyst assists Government in the management, maintenance, and maturing of the current Security Operations Center (SC) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (24x7), 365 days a year (24x7x365) located in Washington, DC to protect the federal information systems infrastructure. DAY SHIFT
- Individual must have at least and active Top Secret or above Security Clearance is preferred to be eligible to obtain SCI. Individual with DHS Suitability is a plus.
- Work location/Shift: Department of Homeland Security - Security Operations Center (SOC) Day shift work at 7am - 7pm Monday - Friday.
- Certification Requirement: Individual must have any of following Certification for this position:
GPEN, GWAPT, GISF, GXPN, OSCP, OSCE, OSWP, OSEE, and/or CISSP.
Required Skills, Experiences, and Degree:
- All Tier 3 Analyst candidates shall have a minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience in incident detection and response, malware analysis, or cyber forensics, or a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field and a minimum of five (5) years of experience in incident detection and response, malware analysis, or cyber forensics.
- The candidates must have extensive experience analyzing and synthesizing information with other relevant data sources, providing guidance and mentorship to others in cyber threat analysis and operations, evaluating, interpreting, and integrating all sources of information, and fusing computer network attack analyses with counterintelligence and law enforcement investigations.
- Of the seven (7) years of professional experience requirements above, Shall have at least five (5) years of professional experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
Business Computers Management Consulting Group, LLC (BCMC) is an 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business specializing in Information Technology (IT), Cybersecurity, Information Assurance (IA), SOA, Big Data Management, Program Management, and more for Federal, State, and Local agencies. We possess highly skilled engineers, providing innovative solutions backed by strong past performances. We are ISO 9001:2008 certified and registered promising highest quality to all of our clients.