BCMC has an immediate opening for a Mid-Level Vulnerability Assessment Penetration Tester
Candidates shall have at least five (5) years of professional experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Individual must have at least and active Top Secret or above Security Clearance is preferred to be eligible to obtain SCI. Individual with DHS Suitability is a plus.
- Work location/Shift: Department of Homeland Security - Security Operations Center (SOC) night shift work 7:00pm to 7:00am or Day shift work at 7am - 7pm.
- Certification Requirement: Individual must have any of following Certification for this position:
COMPTIA (Security+, Cloud+, Network+, or Linux+), GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GPEN, GWAPT, GCFE, GSNA, GREM, GPPA, GCWN, GISF, GISP, GCEM, GWAN, GXPN, GSSP, OSCP, OSCE, OSWP, OSEE, SEI, CCFP, CCSP, CISSP, CSSLP, SSCP, CCNA, CCNP, GICSP, GWEB, GNFA, GSSP, GCPM, GMON, CCSNA Security, CCNA Industrial, CCNSP Security, CCIE Security< CEH, CHFI, LPT, ECSA, CCISO, ENSA, ECIH, CBDA ECSS, ECSP, ECSP, ECES, MCSE, and/or EnCE certifications.
Required Skills, Experiences, and Degree:
- Tier 3 candidates shall have a minimum of one (5) year professional experience in network or UNIX/Linux system administration, software engineering, software development, and/or a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field.
- The candidates must have some experience working with various security methodologies and processes, knowledge of Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) protocols, knowledge and experience configuring and implementing a diverse array of technical security solutions, and experience providing analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
- Candidates shall also be proficient in at least one programming language, have experience with reverse engineering tools, a variety of operating systems and open source computer forensic tools, and a working understanding of computer forensic techniques and methodologies.
- Be able to support vulnerability and risk assessment efforts in information systems and network infrastructure to include penetration.
Business Computers Management Consulting Group, LLC (BCMC) is an 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business specializing in Information Technology (IT), Cybersecurity, Information Assurance (IA), SOA, Big Data Management, Program Management, and more for Federal, State, and Local agencies. We possess highly skilled engineers, providing innovative solutions backed by strong past performances. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and registered promising highest quality to all of our clients.